Founder at thesensualitysage.com, Intimacy & Healthy Sensuality Coach, Speaker and Workshop Facilitator
Debra has been guiding people for over 30 years to experience more pleasure, deeper intimacy and empowered sensuality as part of a well-balanced life. She has a unique ability and “Lightness of Being” that inspires people to reclaim their pleasure, drop their shame and be their most sensual selves. Her clients feel more passion and vitality because their lives become empowered and nourished by their own connection to sensual life force energy.
Debra embodies her sensuality naturally and by her bold and clear example she inspires others to give themselves permission to do the same.
- Contributing author to the Amazon #1 bestselling book Get Your Woman On; Beauty, Grace and the Power of Women.
- Guest lecturer at college Human Sexuality Classes
- Key Note Speakers for the first ever Sedona ITalks (Similar to TedTalks)
- Facilitator at Osher Life Long Learning Institute in Sedona, AZ (Empowered Sensuality & Reclaiming Your MOJO (for women) | What do Women Want?? (for Men)
- Key Note speaker at the ‘Aging Gracefully’ Conference in Sedona.
- YPO Forum Resource Speaker - Men's Retreat Laguna Beach, CA
- YPO Forum Resource Speaker - Wellness, Women & Wine - Santa Barbara, CA
Understanding the connection between two people and what makes a relationship connected, playful and intimate. Energizing a relationship starts with you being your most conscious, sensuous self and allowing your partner the same freedom. It’s a journey and Debra is an excellent guide. Talking about serious subjects doesn’t have to be awkward - Debra brings a lighthearted approach that makes it all feel so easy and natural.
We were born for passion and designed for pleasure - any time we settle for less than that, something in us diminishes and we are diminished by it. - Debra Smith